IFM have developed a range of distance learning courses as well as specialist one and two day courses in various subjects.
The short course portfolio includes:
- Electric fishing
- Estuarine and marine fish identification and monitoring
- Biosecurity for fisheries
- Freshwater fish identification
- Effective engineering in fisheries
- Fishery management
Distance learning courses have been running for over 20 years and include the one year Certificate and two year Diploma courses.
- For more information on short courses please contact Paul Coulson on Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Certificate Course Manager is Pete Turner and he can be contacted on email@example.com
- The Diploma Course Manager is Andy Hindes and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org
IFM Training is looking for willing volunteers to take on the role of student mentors for students taking on the challenges of the IFM Diploma and Certificate courses. Mentors are a crucial element of the courses and offer and provide support and guidance to students who may be returning to education after many years. If you would like to join the details can be found here
For further information please email IFM at email@example.com