The Annual Public Meeting of the River Doon District Salmon Fishery Board will take place on Thursday 20 April 2023 at 7:30pm at the Western House Hotel, 66 Craigie Road, AYR KA8 0HA.
The following matters will be considered:
- The activities of the Board for the year to 31 December 2022
- Presentation of Annual Report and Audited Statement of Accounts
- The proposed activities of the Board for the next year
- Question and Answer Session:
- Code of Practice/Catch and Release Policy
- River Doon River Watch Scheme
- Annual Catch Returns
This meeting is open to the public. It would be helpful in planning seating etc. if you would contact the Clerk on RiverDoonDSFB@gilsongray.co.uk, if you are interested in attending. Proposals are invited for matters to be considered at the meeting. Please submit written proposals to the Clerk in advance.
The Agenda for the meeting will be posted on the Board’s website 7 days before the meeting takes place: www.doonfishing.co.uk